Purpose, Goal, and Objective of Program
The City of Ontario, in its continuing effort to support the revitalization of the Historic Downtown Area, created the Downtown Façade Improvement Program for businesses within the designated program area. The Program is intended to facilitate commercial revitalization, preserve the Historic Downtown Area, stimulate private investment, and beautify the commercial corridors by creating a pedestrian-friendly and aesthetically pleasing environment for residents, visitors, and tourists.
- Façade Improvement Program Flyer
- Folleto de programa para mejoramientos exteriores a los edificios del Centro de Ontario
- Façade Improvement Program Guidelines
- Façade Improvement Program Application
- Downtown Design Guidelines
- Ontario Development Code Section 4.02.050: Historic Preservation-Certificates of Appropriateness and Demolition of Historic Resource
Source of Funds
The Program is being funded by the Federal Government’s Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) for Fiscal Year 2021-2022.