Let a Planner help you find the perfect zone to ensure business success.
Retail Trade Industry
Fastest growing among the region's major cities, Ontario's taxable retail sales are setting records. In 2009, Ontario's taxable sales reached $4.6 billion. Ontario’s taxable retail sales make it #1 in the Inland Empire and #4 in Southern California, behind only Los Angeles, San Diego and Anaheim.
- Ontario has a population of more than 173,000 people
- Ontario's resident-customer base within a 10-mile radius includes a population of more than 800,000.
- The Greater Ontario region (comprised of Riverside and San Bernardino Counties) currently has a population of more than 3 million people.
- From 2000 – 2020, the population is expected to grow by 1.8 million people, from 3.2 million to 5.0 million which is greater than 47 of the 50 US states, ranking 4th after California, Texas and Florida.
Contributing a large share of Ontario's retail sales is the 1.7 million square-foot Ontario Mills Mall.
- Ontario Mills is Southern California's largest outlet shopping mall and entertainment center - and one of California's top tourist attractions
- Over 20 million visitors annually
- Offers stores such as Polo Ralph Lauren, Banana Republic, Abercrombie & Fitch, BCBG Max Azria, Calvin Klein, Hugo Boss and Off Saks 5th Avenue
- Dining opportunities such as Market Broiler, Rainforest Café, Dave & Busters, Gameworks, Cheesecake Factory Bakery and more!
3rd Quarter 2015 Lease Rates
- Inland Empire $1.42
- Orange County $2.52
- Los Angeles County $2.50
Find Zoning for Your Business
Ready to Get Started?
Contact us for more information on taking your business to the next level by choosing Ontario, California: