Top 10 Reasons to Visit Ontario, California at ICSC
Once again, the City of Ontario's Economic Development Team will be at the International Council of Shopping Centers in Las Vegas from May 17 to May 20 in search of retailers and developers interested in investing in our fine city. Here are 10 reasons why YOU should stop by our booth at C2228:
1. There is incredibly plush carpet at the Booth.
2. There is a combined 60-plus years of economic development experience on the EDA Team, and a progressive City Council that supports growth. Come by the booth and meet them for yourself!
3. 8,500 acres of residential development and a high need for retail to compliment it. Retail opportunities abound!
4. Ontario has more hotel rooms than Pasadena and Burbank – combined.
5. Ontario has the largest indoor mall west of the Mississippi at 1.8 million square feet.
6. Unlike cities in neighboring counties of Los Angeles and Orange County, in Ontario you can find affordable properties and even land to develop.
7. The City is home to an international airport, a Convention Center and an 11,000 seat sports and entertainment arena.
8. We’ve got the market for what your selling. Ontario has a population of 170,000 people, and in a 10 mile radius, there is a 360-degree market of 1 million people. Don’t you want to tap this market?
9. Ontario’s historic and walkable downtown is a blank canvas that is ripe for development. Recently, it had $15 million of investment with public improvements, including the addition of an outdoor amphitheater, 800 residential units and a 55,000 square foot office building bringing an additional 200 employees downtown daily. Want to do an artist colony? A brewery? A mixed-used residential project. Let’s talk…
10. There will be free Frisbees. Enough said.