Ontario Connects Podcast Series: Episode 2
Welcome to the Ontario Connects Podcast Series, your source for what is happening in the Ontario Business Community, and the information you need to stay connected. This regular podcast will be updated frequently, with the latest information, business trends, economic data and resource connections to help you succeed. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or topics you would like us to address in a future podcast by emailing us at OntarioEDA@ontarioca.gov or calling (909) 395-2005.
To find out more information about doing business in the City of Ontario, visit www.ontariothinksbusiness.com. You can also follow @OntarioEDA on Twitter.
Podcast #2 - April 29, 2020
In this episode, Brad Gates, Business Operations Director for the City of Ontario Economic Development Agency interviews Vincent McCoy, Executive Director of the Inland Empire Small Business Development Center (SBDC) about SBDC Services, and how businesses can prepare for the next round of COVID-19 stimulus programs.
Weblinks and Contact Information referenced in the podcast include:
• Inland Empire Small Business Development Center – Vincent McCoy, Executive Director, www.inlandempiresbdc.org, (951) 781-2345 or (909) 983-5005
• Small Business Administration – www.sba.gov
• State of California iBank – www.ibank.ca.gov
• iBank Disaster Relief Loan Guarantee - www.ibank.ca.gov/small-business-finance-center
• State of California Pandemic Unemployment Assistance - www.labor.ca.gov/pandemic-unemployment-assistance-pua-program/
• City of Ontario Coronavirus Information & Updates Page – www.ontarioca.gov/coronavirus
• Ontario Open for You: Interactive Grocery & Restaurant Map – https://cityofontario.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/fc8…
• City of Ontario Economic Development Agency – email@example.com or (909) 395-2005