Toyota North America, Covidien, Chapman University and City National Bank all invest in Ontario, California because of the City’s business-friendly environment and continued growth, which provide the advantages needed for business success.
In Ontario, California, businesses thrive. Ontario is ideal for establishing, relocating or expanding your business. Ontario, California's Economic Development Agency has made the City a preeminent business location. With advantages such as the Ontario International Airport, a fast-track development process and international trade resources, Ontario provides efficient and effective tools that companies and developers need to shape their future.
Ontario’s business and economic resources cover a wide range of areas. The city has a thriving and highly successful business community. Whether it’s assistance with business development, entrepreneurial endeavors, international trade, high tech, manufacturing, retail trade and employer services, we have what you need:
- A commitment by City officials and community leaders to keep Ontario business-friendly
- Continual infrastructure maintenance and improvements
- Workforce development programs
- New business initiatives
- Lower commercial and industrial real estate prices
- Numerous new businesses in Ontario, California, each year
- Industrial, manufacturing and distribution space
- Access to shipping routes
- Ontario International Airport
- Port of Los Angeles and Port of Long Beach
- Interstate highways
- A plentiful pool of skilled labor, management, and professionals
Government type of Ontario: City Council / City Manager
This means for a California business, expansion is more economically feasible in Ontario than elsewhere in the state. For those considering Southern California, business relocation makes the most sense when Ontario is your destination.
A wide range of resources provide invaluable assistance for business development, entrepreneurial endeavors, international trade, high technology, manufacturing, retail trade and employer services. All contribute to Ontario's thriving and highly successful business community.