Quickly evolving in Ontario is its robust office market for corporate headquarters, large professional firms and high technology companies.
Ontario offers a stable environment with lifestyle amenities, reasonable lease rates, modern facilities, technical amenities, efficient infrastructure and a highly skilled labor market.
This ‘innovation corridor’ includes:
- Harvey Mudd College
- Keck Graduate School of Applied Life Sciences
- California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
- The University of California, Riverside
- Loma Linda University
- California State University, San Bernardino
- The Claremont Colleges
- The University of Redlands
- The Accredited University of La Verne School of Law
The high cost of housing in Southern California’s coastal counties is driving thousands of technicians, professionals and executives to new, upscale, inland neighborhoods. Characteristic of this migration is a clear preference not to commute and strong desire to work locally.